For customers utilizing website hosting, website development, or other services provided by DevsIT
The following are terms of services that are providing by DevsIT. Signature on our order form, submission of an online order for service, or taking our service from any freelance marketplace, indicates agreement to these terms of service.
1. Development Service
- Full Project: At first we develop a framework to develop a custom/customize design. After doing it, we upload the framework in live server/store and start to design and develop on there. Note: For sometimes, we add extra 10-120 days with deadline for official/personal problems.
- Custom Single Feature: We develop it in our test server/store, after finishing & testing, we upload it in main server/store.Note: For sometimes, we add extra 7-10days(sometimes 90 days) with deadline for official/personal problems.
- Improving Design: We provide a list of tasks, then start to work base on agreement list. Note: For sometimes, we add extra 10-12 days(sometimes 90 days) with deadline for official/personal problems.
2. Website Development Payment
A. Custom Website Development: DevsIT requires a minimum of 50%-100% down payment on all custom website development and design services. Down payment on website development is non-refundable, and down payment amount may be modified at DevsIT’s discretion. The final balance is due 15 days from the completion of the website development project.
B. Semi-Custom Website Development: DevsIT requires a minimum of 40%-80% down payment for semi-custom website services, and full payment for any add-ons, upon order completion and prior to development.
C. On-going Development: For our subscription services/on-going development services, Monthly service fee will be billed on the first day of each calendar month, for as long as the service remains active.
3. Content Responsibilities
The customer is responsible for all content for their website If they don’t buy our content services. We will use demo content from online/our old clients/lipsum. We will change demo content when we will get content from them.
4. Service Interruptions
DevsIT is not responsible for interruptions of service if the client changes the access of the website/store without asking or notifying us.
5. Account Credentials
The customer agrees to keep all user IDs and access codes/passwords confidential. Sharing of account information and passwords is strictly forbidden. If a customer believes that his user ID or password has been compromised, the customer agrees to contact DevsIT immediately via e-mail or telephone.
6. Governing Laws
DevsIT’s corporate office is located in 3/1 Noya bari, Radio Colony Rd, Savar Union 1340, Bangladesh. This agreement will be performed in and governed by the laws of Bangladesh. Any claims or legal action arising out of this Service Agreement must be instituted within one year after the claim or cause has arisen. DevsIT reserves the right to discontinue service for violation of any of the conditions of this service agreement.
All claims, disputes, and controversies arising out of or in relation to the performance, interpretation, application, or enforcement of this agreement, including but not limited to breach thereof, shall be referred to mediation before, and as a condition precedent to, the initiation of any adjudicative action or proceeding, including arbitration.
7. Third-Party Networks
Any access to other networks connected to DevsIT’s network must comply with the rules appropriate for that other network.
8. Project Timeline
It is the responsibility of the customer to review the project timeline and adhere to the dates for deliverables on their part. Failure to meet deadlines imposed by DevsIT will result in the delay of the project, or risk putting the project on hold. DevsIT may invoice the customer for additional resources should the delay of a project interrupt DevsIT’s workflow. Indefinite delay of a project may result in project termination, and a new development agreement must be reached prior to restarting the project. Down payments for services are non-refundable, and will not be returned to customers should a project be delayed or terminated as a result of the customer failing to adhere to the project timeline.
Mon- Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Note: For Coronavirus, service can delay. But the refund is not allowed.
- Maintenance social distance
- If a corona positive is found in our working place, then our working place has to be closed for 14 days.
- For our direct clients(Facebook ads/Google ads/Our website traffic/Reference/Others), we add them on Skype or Whatsapp instantly and communicate there. We try to response to our clients instantly but sometimes it can take 24-48hrs for timezone difference/other issues.
- For Freelance platform, we communicate on that platform.Even, we add these clients on Skype or Whatsapp instantly and communicate there for better commutation and instant chat/support.We try to response to our clients instantly but sometimes it can take 24-48hrs for timezone difference/other issues.
- We don’t have 24hrs support team. So, if you need urgent help/query, contact with us via Skype: engr-shahabuddin or Whatsapp: +8801722574364
- If you don’t use Skype or Whatsapp, then email to- Company owner: firstname.lastname@example.org (He is almost there.) and Support team: email@example.com (CC to them)
10. Website Copyright
A. Custom Website: The copyright on a custom website is transferred to the website purchaser after full payment has been received for the website. But they will not able to use this code for multiple websites. If they need extra licenses for using the code of the website, they need to buy the extra licenses. If copyright transfer has been processed, the customer may receive a full backup of their website upon cancellation. This backup will include the entire file structure in a .zip file and, if applicable, an SQL file containing the MySQL database dump.
B. Customize Theme/Website: The copyright on a customize theme/website is transferred to the website purchaser after full payment has been received for the website. But they will not able to use this code for multiple websites. If they need extra license for using the code of the website, they need to buy the extra license.
C. Semi-Custom Websites: WordPress login credentials are not available to customers who purchase subscription or layout websites. The copyright on semi-custom website development is transferred to the website purchaser upon full payment for website development. If copyright transfer has been processed, the customer may receive a full backup of their website upon cancellation. This backup will include the entire file structure in a .zip file and, if applicable, an SQL file containing the MySQL database dump.
- We don’t provide any copyright of our codes/custom theme/custom framework. We can use our codes/custom theme/custom framework as our need for our future clients.
- If you buy single license, but use for multipule websites without buying extra license/take permission. We will charge 10000$-1B$ for code piracy. Our international(USA/UK/AU/Canada etc.) lawyer will deal it.
11. Website Go-Live and Access
A project is considered complete when the full development scope has been reached, and the project is approved by the customer. Should the customer request changes beyond what was agreed to in the original proposal, DevsIT may complete these changes at additional cost. Once a project is considered complete, the customer has one business week to launch the website or provide DevsIT with credentials necessary to bring the website live. Failure to launch a website within one week of completion of the project may delay the go-live date and may incur additional expenses at DevsIT’s discretion. Once a project is complete, all changes requested will fall under DevsIT’s standard website maintenance schedule. Account access to the website and written or verbal training, as agreed to in the initial proposal, will be granted only after final payment for the project is received by DevsIT. After finish the project, we give 10days free service for fixing bugs/any issues but not for new feature.
12. Support Policy
We give 5-7 days free support for any issues after finishing project. After passing 5-7 days, We don’t take any complain.But we give life-time support by charging(according to task).
Note: For big project, we give support according to deal.
13. Termination/Cancellation Policy
DevsIT requires a 12hrs notice prior to canceling your project. Otherwise, we will not accept any dispute for your project/payment.
14. Damage Charge
DevsIT can charge 1B$, if you start playing with us like refund/dishonest review for harming us/harming threat. Our international lawyer will deal it. So be careful. When you are taking our services, you must need to obey our terms & refund policy.
DevsIT may at any time, without prior notice under its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. You are therefore requested to review this policy periodically. Your continued use of DevsIT website after any such amendments automatically implies your acceptance of the same thereof.
V1.0 09 September 2017 – an initial document created
v2.0 07 November 2018 – Cancellation
v3.0 05 November 2019 – Rebrand
v4.0 18 March 2019 – Covid-19